Wednesday, September 4, 2013

RAW Rating!, Ric Flair's Blood Clot Issues Return! & Rob Van Dam Speaks On WWE Locker Room!

- RAW scored a 2.85 rating Monday night, taking the #2 most watched cable show with Football stealing the #1 spot.

- The blood clots have returned in Ric Flair's leg... he is telling people it wasn't as bad as last time. He has been told not to fly anywhere for the time being and cancel all his upcoming appearances for some treatment.

- Rob Van Dam recently spoke with SLAM! TV and was asked about how things are and how is treated these days in the current WWE locker room and had this to say...

"The locker room is a different vibe, it's a more positive vibe, guys are not afraid for their position like they used to be," RVD said. "At the end (of his first run with WWE) it was really miserable. Plus, I have more leverage now. I have more seniority with guys like Rock, Hogan, Flair, DX gone. It's different how I'm being treated. I'm in a different point in my life. The travelling is not as hard as it was. I'm enjoying it now. We just had an 18-day tour and I was kind of apprehending that tour, but it wasn't like that at all, it was a pleasure and I enjoyed it a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment